Welcome back to our new Year 3 class. We have been very busy already and are looking forward to the term ahead!
A few things to note:
- Please have PE kits (including black pumps) in school at all times.
- Please read with your child daily and sign their diary to show that this has been done.
- We start activities as soon as children step into the classroom at 8:45 so please ensure you are on time so your child doesn't miss out!
- Parents evening will be on Wednesday 15th November
- Swimming will take place every afternoon for two weeks from September 25th.
Star of the week - 22.09.17
Our star this week is Mikaela for always listening, trying her best and being a good friend to everyone.
Star of the week - 15.09.17
Michael is our star this week for listening and following instructions.
Maths - Week 2
We got off to a great start in our maths last week, learning all about place value. There were number lines galore and we even moved on to looking at how place value works when writing amounts in pounds and pence.