5 a day
63 + 37 = 100 4 x 10 = 40 8 + 45 = 53 Temperature 9' - 2' = 7' 2/3 of 24 = 16
40 divided by 10 = 4 Time - quarter to 12 (11:45)
1. What word, in the first paragraph, means the same as huge. Ginormous
2. Where do I find the Great Barrier Reef? Pacific Ocean
3. What is the second largest ocean in the world? Atlantic Ocean
4. What animals would I find in the southern ocean? Blue Whales and Emperor Penguins
5. Which ocean is the shallowest? Arctic Ocean
1. How did Pandora change the world forever? She let all the bad things into the world.
2. When is the story set? Thousands of years ago
3. Who was in charge of the Ancient Greeks? Zeus
4. What kind of character was Pandora? Curious
5. Who was Prometheus? Epimetheus' brother
6. What is the evil that comes out of the box compared to? Suffering and pain
7. Why do you think hope is a butterfly in the story? So it flies around us all the time.
8. Do you like the ending of the story? Your choice.