5 a day
26 + 74 = 100 6 x 10 = 60 6 + 78 = 84 Temperature = 6' - 2' = 4' 2/3 of 39 = 26
60 divided by 10 = 6 Time = 5 O'clock
1. Explain what an ocean is. It is a saltwater part of the Earth.
2. What is the Great Barrier Reef made of? Coral plants.
3. What creatures are found in the Indian Ocean? Turtles and Seals.
4. What ocean is by Antarctica? Southern Ocean.
5. Where do polar bears live? Arctic Ocean.
1. What would be put in from a dragon? Fire
2. How do you know the snowman is hungry? Rumbling belly.
3. What is special about the fish? It is electric.
4. What colour is the three wishes? Violet
5. What is unusual about the sun? It is black.
6. What is the cowboy riding? A broomstick.
7. Describe what the box looks like. It is fashioned from ice, gold and steel.
8. What will the poet use the box for? To go surfing.