Autumn 2 - Intentional and Prophetic
In Year 5, we are intentional when we:
- think before we do things and have a clear and good conscience,
- use all of the talents we have to show the best version of ourselves,
- respect and treat others the way we want to be treated,
- use what God has given us,
- show car to one another and God's creation.
In Year 5, we are phropetic when we:
- help animals and everyone, even if they do wrong and pray for Jesus to to help them learn from their mistakes,
- work as a team,
- speak the truth and don't lie,
- include everyone in activities as God made us in the image and likeness of Himself,
- do things for others and not just ourselves,
- do what Jesus would do and without expecting things in return.
Autumn 1 - Curious and Active
In Year 5, we are curious when we:
- learn about nature and things around us,
- listen to God when He calls us,
- check that everyone is safe in school,
- learn about new topics and look for pearls of wisdom,
- seek the truth of God and learn the power of His love and
- learn self control and responsibility.
In Year 5, we are active when we:
- ask and question what we know and don't know,
- explore the world of God,
- challenge our minds and use meditation to keep us calm,
- keep our conscience clear,
- pray frequently,
- appreciate school by working hard,
- read the Bible and study the miracles and
- repent our sins.