Spring 1 Catholic Virtues are Grateful and Generous
Grateful for their own gifts, for the gift of other people, and for the blessings of each day;
Generous with their gifts, becoming men and women for others.
Catholic Virtues - Autumn 2
Catholic Virtues - Autumn 1
In Year 2, we are curious when we:
- listen to God in the old Testament,
- check that everyone is safe in school,
- pray to God,
- ask questions.
In Year 2, we are active when we:
- ask and question what we know and don't know,
- look at the Bible,
- challenge ourselves in lessons,
- care for our plants like God asked us to.
We have been looking at what gifts and talents David had in the Old Testament Story of David and Goliath. The chart above is what the children came up with. We have looked at how the gifts and talents we have been given can be used too.
Our personal Liturgy of Saints Prayers - 5th November 2020