What are the eating/drinking arrangements?
- If you would like your child to have a snack in the morning and afternoon please send them with some fruit, a cereal bar or another healthy option.
- Please send your child with a packed lunch. A reminder that if your child is bringing a packed lunch to school, there must not be any food items containing nuts. There are several children in the school with nut allergies. Please cut small round items such as cherry tomatoes and grapes in half to reduce the choking hazard.
- Please name your child's lunch box.
- Packed lunches should not contain chocolate and crisps. We encourage the children to make healthy choices and appreciate your support with this.
- If you would like to send your child in with a named water bottle each day you are welcome to do so.