What are the eating/drinking arrangements?
- Children will be provided with milk/water and fruit in the morning. They do not need to bring a snack.
- You have the option of paying for your child to have a hot lunch. Nursery: 30 school days x £2.05 = £61.50 You can now pay for meals and trips through an online platform called Squid. You will be provided with a log in for this. If you would like to pay the whole half term dinner money for your child, £61.50 for the pupils in Nursery.
- You are also welcome to send your child with a packed lunch. A reminder that if your child is bringing a packed lunch to school, there must not be any food items containing nuts. There are several children in the school with nut allergies. Please cut small round items such as cherry tomatoes and grapes in half to reduce the choking hazard.
- Packed lunches should not contain chocolate, sweets, crisps or biscuits. We encourage the children to make healthy choices and appreciate your support with this.
- If you would like to send your child in with a named water bottle each day you are welcome to do so.