- Please make sure that your child is sent with any medicine or inhalers and that you have signed a consent form.
- Children are expected to be toilet trained when they start Nursery & Reception. Please do not send children in nappies. Your health visitor can help support you with toilet training concerns. Please see the link below for toilet training tips. https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zdv9382
- Medicine – We are not allowed to give your child any medicine without a signed permission form. This includes inhalers. Please see a member of office staff to complete a form if needed.
- Allergies – Please make sure that the school office are aware if your child has any allergies or intolerances before they start.
- First aid - If your child requires first aid at school you will receive a slip in their bag and your child’s teacher will let you know on the door during pick up.
- If your child has any health issues please let their teacher know so we are able to support them.