Monday 18th January 2021
Good morning, Year 4. I hope you are all well and are keeping safe. Please find below today's lessons. Don't forget to register your attendance first and post your work on the blog last.
Have a great day!
To register your attendance today, click on the link below and submit your name.
Mr Carroll has put together an assembly for us today. It's based on Sunday's Gospel (John 1:35-42) and poses the question:
Who is Jesus to you right now?
Click the link below to watch.
Word of the Day (fill in the blank boxes):
Today, we are going to continue to learn how to divide 2-digit numbers by 1-digit numbers. Please click here to watch the lesson before answering the questions on the worksheet below:
Watch the video below and answer the questions:
1. Is there any effect of making everywhere grey?
2. What does the window look like?
3. How does this make the viewer feel?
4. How would you feel if you saw a doll in a shop window that looked exactly like you?
5. How do you think Alma is feeling now that it has disappeared?
6. What advice would you give to Alma?
7. What is strange about the shop?
8. What do you think of the ending?
9. Is the doll the next victim? Are all of the dolls victims?
10. What do you think would be a good name for the shop and the shop owner?
Read today's collective worship by opening the document below and then write an 'I wonder' question based on today's Bible verse.
Here are this week's spellings:
Complete the worksheet for your CLIC stage.
Watch the video below before starting the lesson.
Well done for completing your lessons today. Don't forget to post your work on the class blog!
It's really important that you take some time to relax after working so hard. I suggest reading a book or having someone read a book to you. If you don't have a book that you want to read or just fancy listening instead, watch the video below of Rose Byrne reading 'The Tale of Peter Rabbit', written and illustrated by Beatrix Potter.