Noticeboard - Here you can find news and updates
- As there has not been much up take of the homework tasks, there will now be a chart with a range of tasks for the half term. Please try and complete and upload at least one a week.
- We are so grateful for the generous response to our Advent appeal for the local food bank. Your kindness will make a huge difference to local families this Christmas.
- Reading books are sent home on a Friday. Please read with your child daily and send their books in on a Wednesday at the latest as we have to leave the books for 48 hours due to covid-19. We will endeavour to send new books out on a Friday. Please note that books will only be changed if an adult has signed to confirm the book has been read. Thank you for your support
Friday 11th - Christmas jumper day and final day to bring in Christmas cards
- Please wear your Christmas jumper and bring £1 for Birmingham Children's Hospital.
- Please bring in any Christmas cards your child wishes to send. These will then be quarantined and then given out to each class.
- Deadline for ordering a Christmas dinner for the 16th of December. Please book online using the SQUID system to pay. The cost is £2.10 for Nursery children.
Wednesday 16th - Christmas dinner day
Thursday 17th - The children will enjoy an online pantomime, Robin Hood and his socially distanced men.
Friday 18th - Please wear your own clothes and bring £1 for Father Hudson's Society. We will also be having a Christmas movie morning with some tasty popcorn.