School Uniform at St Rose
An important feature of Our Lady and St Rose of Lima school is the support that you, our parents, give to the encouragement of the school uniform. Our uniform give the children a sense of beloning and pride and it prevents comparisons being ade between one child's clothes and another.
The uniform at our school also reflects out commitment to our curriculum which allows us to be outside and be 'on the go' as much as possible. We are an outdoor learning school, out in ALL weathers, which is why it is so important for all of our children to be dressed in the correct school uniform.
Combined School & PE Girls' and Boy's Uniform
- Royal blue V neck sweatshirt / cardigan with school badge and gold stripe,
- White polo shirt (preferably with school logo on),
- PLAIN black joggers (not leggings),
- PLAIN black trainers/shoes - suitable for all weathers and for taking part in the daily mile and PE lessons.
Summer additional options
- Blue gingham dress (with shorts underneath),
- PLAIN black/grey school shorts (not PE shorts)
* PLAIN means no patterns or logos on either the joggers or trainers.
We require your cooperation in the school's dress code and provision of the uniform.
Please ensure your child's items are clearly labelled with their name as this makes it easier for them to find them during the school day.
Please click here to read the full school uniform policy.