School Uniform at Our School
At Our Lady and St Rose of Lima school we are extremely proud of our school uniform, and truly believe that it reflects the outdoor nature of our school, as well as being designed with the children at heart. is the support that you, our parents, give to the encouragement of the school uniform. Our uniform give the children a sense of belonging and pride and it allows children to come prepared and ready for school and their learning every day. We really implore your support as parents and ask you to encourage your children to ear the correct uniform.
The uniform at our school also reflects our commitment to our curriculum which allows us to be outside and active as much as possible. We complete our daily mile, regular PE sessions and try and be outside in our learning as much as possible. This is why it is so important for all of our children to be dressed in the correct school uniform.
Combined School & PE Girls' and Boy's Uniform
- Royal blue V neck sweatshirt / cardigan wiht school badge and gold stripe,
- White polo shirt (preferably with school logo on),
- PLAIN black joggers (not leggings and no logos),
- PLAIN black trainers/shoes ( no logos) - suitable for all weathers and for taking part in the daily mile and PE lessons.
Summer Additional Options
- Blue gingham dress (with shorts underneath),
- PLAIN black/grey school shorts (no logos and not PE shorts)
We thank you for your continued support and ask for your cooperation in the school's dress code and provision of the uniform.
Please ensure ALL your child's items are clearly labelled with their name as this makes it much easier for the children when they are in school or the classroom!
You can also find the full St Rose School Uniform Policy by clicking on the PDF link below.