All about me - Summer project
We are really looking forward to welcoming your child in September and getting to know them.
To help us in this, and for your child to have a chance to share something about themselves with us and the class, we would like your child to make an 'All about me' scrapbook or poster over the Summer holiday.
Here are some suggestions:
It could include:
- Photographs - of your child, family, something they did this Summer etc.
- Drawings that your child has done - of themselves, family, their favourite toy etc.
It could tell us:
- What they enjoy doing at home.
- What they enjoy doing at Nursery.
- What their favourite book is.
- What their favourite film is.
- What their favourite food is.
- What their favourite colour is.
- What their favourite animal is.
- What their favourite song is.
- What they are looking forward to doing in Reception.
These are just some suggestions; please feel free to choose as many as you like or to add your own ideas.
We hope that you have a lovely Summer holiday and we are looking forward to sharing all of the projects in the first few weeks of school.
Miss Hand (Reception Class Teacher) and Mrs. Barnett (Reception Class Teaching Assistant)