GOOD MORNING FROM ME!
Happy Thursday Year 5!
Another day down and one more to go after this week. Can you believe we're approaching the end of Week 4? I honestly don't know where the time is going.
My classroom is not the same without you all and I miss seeing your faces. I hear from lots of you but, if you haven't said hello for a while, please drop me a message as I'd love to hear from you. I'm going to be making some phone calls today and tomorrow which I'm very much looking forward to!
Today, you're on your penultimate lesson of volume, delve into Kensuke's Kingdom in English and then explore the solar system in Science.
Have a great day!
CAFOD WATER OF LIFE ASSEMBLY
Today, Cafod are streaming a live assembly relating to the theme of 'Water of Life' and why this natural resource is so important. If you would like to join the assembly at 9.30am, please click on the image or click here to be taken to the Cafod website.
Read pages 1-7 for this lesson
Example sentences that I will use in the test on Friday
1. The car was stationary on the road.
2. I went to the stationery cupboard to get some pens.
3. The burglar wanted to steal someone's possessions.
4. The railing is made from steel.
5. I was very wary of the person walking behind me.
6. Joseph felt very weary after walking the long journery from Bethlehem to Egypt.
7. Who's that person standing over there?
8. The shepherd, whose job was to watch over the sheep, fell asleep on the grass.
9. Stitch Head's fate was sealed when Freakfinder spotted him in the corner.
10. The Eiffel Tower is a remarkable feat of engineering.