What should my child bring to school?
- Children should bring a change of clothing in a named bag, in case of accidents. This should include: spare pants, socks, trousers and shoes (all named). This can then live in school for the term.
- A named school bookbag or small rucksack. This helps us send letters/homework back home.
- Their reading book(s) and diary (once given out).
- Their Knowledge Organiser (once given out).
- A named water bottle (optional).
- A named lunch box (if your child is not having a school lunch).
- A named pair of wellies - these can be kept in school.
Please ensure that absolutely everything is labelled with your child’s name (first and last). If a jumper goes missing, but it doesn’t have a name, then we might not be able to find the right one. This includes book bags, lunch boxes and also shoes/wellies.